0 of 39 Questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 39 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
One of the limiting factors of photosynthesis in the presence of chloroplasts. In fact, photosynthesis takes place in the region with the cells with the most chloroplasts. Choose the region with the most chloroplasts.
2. Which cell is specialised for contraction?
Contraction allows the change in the size of certain body tissue to allow movement. Look for the cell that is important to movement.
3. Overfeeding causes
4. Which teeth are used for cutting food?
5. The equation for respiration is given below:
Product P is
6. What is the function of the enzyme amylase in digestion?
7. As compared to the aorta, the vena cava
8. The rate of transpiration is low when there is high
9. Wind pollinated flowers have
10. Which part of the male reproductive system produces sperms?
11. The graph shows some of the changes during the 28 day menstrual cycle.
What is the function of the hormone?
12. The diagram shows the carbon cycle.
Which process, A, B, C or D, causes global warming?
13. Which statement is true about the blood circulatory system?
14. Which organism causes malaria?
15. An element X has the nuclide notation:
What does p represent?
16. The electronic configuration of a sodium atom is 2, 8, 1 and that of an oxygen atom is 2, 6. What is the formula of the compound formed between sodium and oxygen?
17. The diagram shows the type of bonding in a molecule. H represents an atom and X represents an electron.
What is the type of bonding shown in the diagram?
18. Which method is used to separate a mixture of dyes?
19. Which gas is produced when a metal reacts with an acid?
20. Substances A, B, C and D have pH values shown in the diagram.
Which substance is a strong acid?
21. The diagram shows the blast furnace.
At which point, A, B, C or D, is iron collected?
22. Which gas is produced during the electrolysis of molten lead bromide?
23. Which one is a raw material needed to produce sulphuric acid?
24. What is the correct ratio of nitrogen to hydrogen in the production of ammonia?
25. Ethene is used to make
26. Which gas is used in the manufacture of margarine?
27. A hydrocarbon is a molecule that contains atoms of
29. Which one is a derived unit?
30. The mass of 25 of liquid K is 50 g.
What is the density of liquid K?
31. What is the pressure when a force of 100 N acts on an area of 25 m2 ?
32. What is the correct formula for calculating pressure in liquids? [h represents the height of the liquid, represents the density of the liquid and g represents the acceleration due to gravity]
33. Heat from the sun reaches the earth through
34. Why are black pots used on solar cookers?
35. Which diagram, A, B, C or D, represents the pattern and the direction of the magnetic field around a straight wire carrying a current out of the page?
36. Why are electric cables insulated?
37. Which statement, about a fuse, is correct?
38. A household uses 250 kWh of electricity per month. The unit cost of electricity is 20 c. What is the total cost of the electricity used by the household per month?
39. Sound signal in an optic fibre is transmitted as
40. Which one is a function of an antenna?